pay someone to write your dissertation
1. Practikalia Experience has published this Website to facilitate the access of potential visitors to the information on the services provided, which are described in detail in the content. The information on this Website is freely available to users who access the Website on an individhelp me with my english homeworkual basis, at no cost whatsoever. The commercialisation of the right to access is expressly forbidden.
2. Ownership and Intellectual and Industrial Property
Unless otherwise indicated, this Website and all its texts, images, trademarks, logos and any other part of its content (hereafter the “Website Content”) are owned (© Copyright) by Serinfor Soluciones SL, which possesses and reserves all rights to the Website, particularly but without limitation, the rights to the intellectual and industrial property. Practikalia Experience, the logotype of Practikalia Experience, and all the other trademarks that appear on the Website (hereafter the “Registered Trademarks”) are registered and/or the property of Serinfor Soluciones SL and/or of third parties. None of the references or content on this Website may be interpreted as a concession or granting, whether by participation, occupation, derivation, cession or any other form, of a licence or right to the Registered Trademarks, unless previous written authorisation has been given by Practikalia Experience or by the relevant third party who owns the Registered Trademarks.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
PRACTIKALIA EXPERIENCE MAKES NO GUARANETEES AND/OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT, OR ANY PART OF THE CONTENT, FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE WEBSITE IS OFFERED “AS IS”, AND WITHIN THE LIMITS ESTABLISHED BY THE LAW. PRACTIKALIA EXPERIENCE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ANY TYPE OF GUARANTEE OF MARKETABILITY AND/OR APTNESS FOR A PARTICULAR RESULT OR PURPOSE, INCLUIDING ANY IMPLICIT GUARANTEES. SIMILARLY, PRACTIKALIA EXPERIENCE DOES NOT OFFER ANY GUARENTEES IN TERMS OF THE ACCURACY OR PROPERTY OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT. NO CLAUSE OF THIS CONTRACT WILL LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF PRACTIKALIA EXPERIENCE FOR (I) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY DUE TO NEGLIGENCE; (II) FRAUD; (III) GROSS DECEIT OR NEGLIGENCE; OR (IV) ANY OTHER LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE LAW. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND NEITHER PRACTIKALIA EXPERIENCE NOR THE PEOPLE WHO PROVIDE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS FOR PUBLICATION IN THE WEBSITE CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE WEBSITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, CRIMINAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE; OR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, PROFIT, REPUTATION, INFORMATION, CONTRACTS, USE OF MONEY; OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH OR CAUSED BY A BUSINESS DISRUPTION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER DUE TO CONTRACTUAL OR NON-CONTRACTUAL LIABILITY; OR ANY OTHER KIND (INCLUDING, IN PARTICULAR BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR THIS WEBSITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, THE FAILURE TO USE OR THE CONSEQUENCES OF USING THIS WEBSITE. GIVEN THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER INCIDENTAL OR INTENTIONAL, THE LIMITATIONS SET OUT IN THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
4. Use of the chat rooms, notice boards and other communication forums
The Website may contain and permit its users to publish material and/or reviews of their training experiences, as well as the publication of general messages and other communications in the chat rooms, on the notice boards or in any other type of forum (hereafter the “Messages”). In the case that Practikalia Experience offers these services, you expressly accept to use them only to send appropriate Messages that are suitable to the topic for which the relevant forum was created. Practikalia Experience does not edit or control the Messages published or sent on this Website, including in the chat rooms, on the notice boards and in any other type of forum, and it will not be responsible in any way for the Messages sent by the users. In any case, Practikalia Experience reserves the right to delete, at our discretion and without previous notification, any Message by the users and/or any of the Website Content.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the types of Messages that are illegal and prohibited on this Website. Practikalia Experience reserves the right to change this list at any time, and to investigate and take, unilaterally, the corresponding legal actions against any person who violates these regulations, including, without limitation, the deletion of communications that could be offensive and the cancellation of the rights of the relevant offenders to use the Website. This list includes Messages that:
• are clearly offensive to the “online” community, such as messages that incite racism, intolerance, hate and any type of physical damage, either against individuals or against any group of people;
• harass or encourage harassment of other people;
• involve the sending of “junk emails”, “chain mail” or the sending en masse of unsolicited or “spam” emails;
• are defamatory or slanderous;
• contain information that you know is false, incorrect or which encourages illegal activities or promotes abusive, intimidating or obscene behaviour;
• promote the production of illegal or non-authorised copies of works protected by the intellectual property rights of another person, such as those who offer pirated information technology programmes or links to these programmes, those who provide information on how to elude copyright protection systems, or those who provide pirated music or links to access pirated music;
• contain passwords to websites with restricted access, images or hidden pages (those which have not been linked to and from accessible pages);
• provide information on illegal activities, such as purchasing or constructing illegal weapons, violating the privacy of other people, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• vindicate types of behaviours that could be considered criminal, or could give rise to civil liabilities, or be against the law, or infringe the rights of any third party in any part of the world; or
• involve commercial activities and/or sales without our previous written consent, such as competitions, lotteries, draws, swaps, publicity or pyramid strategies.
By sending and distributing user Messages on the Website, you expressly and irrevocably cede to Practikalia Experience and its affiliates, all the necessary rights to communicate and provide to the public the relevant user Messages, and these user Messages may be freely used, copied, published, translated or distributed in any medium or form by any person, including in publicity advertisements or in connection with commercial activities, without the requirement to seek previous authorisation from you. You agree not to send or distribute any information or material that is protected by the intellectual property rights of third parties, without express consent from those third parties, and you accept to reimburse and compensate Practikalia Experience in relation to any complaint arising from the failure to comply with this obligation.
5. It is prohibited to copy or reproduce the information in any electronic format (Web pages, databases or electronic publications) that will enable the recirculation of any information published on this Website to various users without previous written consent from Practikalia Experience.
6. Accuracy of the information: Practikalia Experience strives to ensure that the information published on the Website is accurate and up-to-date. However, Practikalia Experience does not take responsibility for the consequences of reading this information.
7. Practikalia Experience does not take responsibility for any damages suffered by the user that could arise from accessing this Website or the use of the Website Content. Links to third party pages: Practikalia Experience includes in its content links to relevant sites and/or managed by third parties with the aim of facilitating access to useful information that is available on the internet.
Practikalia Experience does not take responsibility for the links published in the content of this Website and content published outside of the Website. These links or references are exclusively for informative purposes, and, under no circumstances do they imply the support, approval, commercialisation, or any connection between Practikalia Experience and the people or authors and/or managers of these contents or the owners of the sites where they are available.
Cookies policy: In accordance with Article 21 of the Law 34/2002 of 11 July “Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce” (LSSI is its Spanish acronym), we would like to inform you that Practikalia Experience may use session cookies.
These cookies are used to perform specific functions that are considered necessary for the correct operation and visualisation of the Website. They are temporary and their only purpose is to make the transmission via electronic communication networks more effective, or, insomuch as they are strictly necessary, for the provision of a service expressly requested by the user. They disappear once the session is terminated. Under no circumstances are these cookies used to collect personal data.
If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to receive our content and services correctly.
IP Addresses: The Website servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name of the user. An IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when it is connected to the internet. All this information is recorded in an appropriately registered server activity file that processes data for the purpose of obtaining statistics to identify the number of page views, the number of visits to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
9. Data Protection
In accordance with the provisions set out in the Organic Law 15/1999 of personal data protection, we would like to inform you that your data will be incorporated into a file, either automated or otherwise, appropriated registered at the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (AEPD is its Spanish acronym), which is the responsibility of Practikalia Experience, for the purpose of managing and processing any type of request that you may make via any of the contact methods available on the Website. In particular, Practikalia Experience may use your personal data for one of the following means:
• To provide answers to questions or requests sent via the contact form.
• To process and manage your enrolment in the training courses.
• To process and manage your participation in the forums, blogs and other collaborative elements of Practikalia Experience.
By filling out the contact forms on this Website, the user expressly authorises Practikalia Experience to use their personal data for the purpose of sending commercial communications or publicity by any electronic means, in relation to the training courses and newsletters, as well as any other product or service offered by this Website. In compliance with the Law 34/2002 of 11 July “Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce” and the Law 29/2009 of 30 December, in the case that you do not wish to receive this information, you may inform us accordingly by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and stating in the subject “I would not like to receive information“.
Disclosure of data: We would like to inform you that Practikalia may disclose your personal data to:
• Companies that form part of the Practikalia Experience Group for the purpose of sending commercial communications related to our products and services.
• Companies that collaborate in the development of our training courses, in pursuance of the objectives of the courses taught by Practikalia Experience.
In the case that you OPPOSE the disclosure of your personal data to the aforementioned entities, you may inform us accordingly by sending an email to: email@example.com, stating in the subject “I do not consent to disclosure”.
The exercise of your rights:
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, with respect to the personal data submitted, by writing to Practikalia Experience C/ Velazquez, 78, 5º dcha, 28001 Madrid (Ref. Data) or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy of children:
In general, the web pages of PRACTIKALIA EXPERIENCE are not intended for children. Practikalia Experience does not request or collect information relating to children.
Practikalia Experience training courses: children under 16 years of age may only register for the training courses if they have previously obtained permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, these people being fully responsible for determining the content and services that children in their care may have access to. This permission should be given by filling out the authorisation form. This form may be requested by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Practikalia Experience would like to inform you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to ensure the safety of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorised access, taking into consideration the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether as a result of human action or the physical and natural environment.
10. Access Code Policy (User name and Password)
Each user takes full responsibility for their use and safekeeping, being responsible for the truthfulness of their personal data and the data requested in the user registration forms on this website, and maintaining them up-to-date at all times.
The access codes – user name and password, are PERSONAL and NON-TRANSFERABLE, such that they may not be shared or employed by more than one user. The user agrees to protect the confidentiality of their name and password.
Practikalia Experience does not guarantee the permanent operation of the Website or the absence of software problems, faults in the communications or other hardware errors. It will not respond to any of the consequences that may arise from these issues for the users. In the case of detecting any problems while using the Website, as a result of the state of the technology, please inform us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The licence of public use of the Website is subject to Spanish legislation, regardless of the country of access of the user. Any dispute that may arise from the interpretation of these rules of access will be resolved in the courts of Madrid, Spain.
It is prohibited to reproduce in part or in full the texts and graphics, by any means, without express written authorisation from Practikalia Experience. To include these texts, images or news items in publications or circulations in any kind of format that is accessible to third parties, express written authorisation must have been previously granted by Practikalia Experience.
It is permitted to privately use the texts, news items and data published on this Website for strictly personal purposes.